Please note: this update is available for Botvac Connected only (This will not work with Botvac Connected D3 or D5)
What is in the update?
- Cleaning summary with Coverage Map which shows where your Neato robot has cleaned.
- Cleaning history of the last 21 cleaning runs.
- Improved Wi-Fi Connectivity.
- Botvac Connected & Charge Base.
- USB 2.0 Flash Drive (formatted to FAT32). Please note: Centon Datastick Pro 16gb and SanDisk Cruzer Edge 8gb are not compatible.
- USB 2.0 upgrade cable (included in original box). Please note: If you have misplaced the upgrade cable you will need to purchase a new one, the cables are readily available from many retail and online locations. The cable is an On The Go Cable.
- Access to a PC/Laptop.
How to update?
- Please click on the attachment for a step by step guide or see below:
2. On the Connected Robots tile select "Software Update".
3. Create a folder on the USB flash drive named: RobotData (this is case sensitive).
4. On the robots LCD screen navigate to the "version info" page (MAIN MENU > ABOUT > VERSION INFO)
5. On the website you will then be able to select your robots current version.
6. Click the orange download button to begin the download to your PC/Laptop.
7. Copy the file named ROBOTSOFTWARE2.2.0 and copy it into the newly created folder RobotData.
8. Unplug the USB from your PC/Laptop and then connect the USB to the provided upgrade cable and then connect the cable along with the USB into the micro USB port on the robot. Please wait 15-20 seconds to allow the robot to locate the driver before moving onto the next step.
9. Go to the robot LCD screen, select MAIN MENU > SETTINGS > SOFTWARE UPDATE and press the SELECT button to start the software update.
10. Once the robot has restarted please repeat step 4 to verify the software version.
11. Use your device (phone or tablet) and navigate to the relevant app store to update the Neato app.