This article applies to the following:
To set up Virtual No-Go Lines, please be sure that the Neato App is installed on your selected device, then follow the next steps:
- Launch the Neato App and tap the "Tri-Bar" symbol in the left upper corner.
- Select the "MY FLOOR PLAN" option.
- Tap the "GET STARTED" button
- Select your personal preference on the "GETTING STARTED" screen and tap on "START CLEANING".
- When the cleaning completes, you'll be notified that the robot has created your new floor plan.
- Give the new floor plan a name and save.
- Tap the "ADD NO-GO LINE" icon and draw your boundary line directly on the map.
Continue tapping the "ADD NO-GO LINE" button to create multiple boundary lines.
- When finished setting your boundaries, tap the "Save" icon to store your floor plan with "Virtual No-Go Lines" added.
NOTE: When drawing the No-Go lines, be sure to draw well beyond the area where you want to prevent the robot from entering. In the image below, the bottom left lines is drawn properly and the two right lines are not drawn properly.
- A confirmation prompt will appear, letting you know that "No-Go" lines have been saved.
- Once saved, your new floor plan with "Virtual No-Go Lines" will become your default map, your robot will not cross over No-Go Lines when initiating a cleaning from the Neato App or at Scheduled cleaning times.
Still having problems? If the above has not answered your question, please contact one of our customer support agents. Click the blue chat icon, or visit our Customer Care Contact page for more options.
If the issue persists, please click on the blue Chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.