To set up Virtual No-Go Lines, please be sure that the Neato App is installed on your selected device, then follow the next steps:
- Launch the Neato App and tap the "Tri-Bar" symbol in the left upper corner.
- Select the "MY FLOOR PLAN" option.
- Tap the "START" button and allow the robot to do a full house cleaning.
- When the cleaning completes, you'll be notified that the robot has created your new floor plan.
- Give the new floor plan a name and save.
- Tap the "ADD NO-GO LINE" icon and draw your boundary line directly on the map.
Continue tapping the "ADD NO-GO LINE" button to create multiple boundary lines.
- When finished setting your boundaries, tap the "Save" icon to store your floor plan with "Virtual No-Go Lines" added.
- A confirmation prompt will appear, letting you know that "No-Go" lines have been saved.
- Once saved, your new floor plan with "Virtual No-Go Lines" will become your default map, and be utilized for future cleaning events.