This article describes how to set up your robot with your Alexa device. If your device is already connected, read here to learn how to control your robot with your Alexa device.
Topic(s): app | smarthome
Robot Model(s): D3 | D4 | D5 | D6 | D7
App Version: Neato app
Note: For the D8 robot and all models above, you need to use the MyNeato app.
- If not yet done so, download the Alexa companion app to your smart device and sign into your Amazon account.
- Make sure you have your Neato account email address and password ready. If you do not have a Neato account, download the Neato app and create an account, then add your robot to your Neato account.
- In the Alexa app, select Skills in the left navigation bar.
- Search for the Neato Skill and select it.
- Select 'Enable Skill'.
- Sign in to your Neato account to link Alexa to your Neato account.
You can now use Alexa to control the Neato robots that you have connected with the Neato app.
Compatible countries and languages
The Neato Skill for Alexa is available in the following countries and languages:
If the issue persists, please click on the blue Chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.