Which countries are Neato Chatbot for Facebook available?
The Neato Chatbot for Facebook is available worldwide wherever Facebook and Messenger apps are available.
What languages are supported by Neato Chatbot for Facebook?
Only English language is supported right now. You can use the English commands to control your Neato connected robots.
What Neato robot vacuums does Neato Chatbot for Facebook work with?
All Neato Connected Series robot vacuums are supported:
- Botvac Connected
- Botvac D3 Connected
- Botvac D4 Connected
- Botvac D5 Connected
- Botvac D6 Connected
- Botvac D7 Connected
Where can I find the Neato Chatbot for Facebook?
Messenger link: http://m.me/NeatoChatbot
How do I setup Neato Chatbot for Facebook to work with my Neato connected robot?
- Access the Messenger link or Messenger code for Neato Chatbot
- Click “Get Started”
- Log In to your Neato account
- If you do not have a Neato account, download the Neato app from the Apple App Store or Google Play, create an account and add your Neato connected robot to your Neato account.
- Once your Neato connected robot is linked to your Neato account, you can use Neato Chatbot to control your Neato connected robot.
What can I do with Neato Chatbot to control my Neato connected robot?
You can ask Neato Chatbot the following commands. Some sample chat messages are shown for each command.
To start cleaning:
- Start cleaning
- Start robot
To stop cleaning:
- Stop cleaning
- Stop robot
To pause cleaning:
- Pause cleaning
- Pause robot
To resume cleaning:
- Resume cleaning
- Restart robot
To show a list of robots:
- Show my robots
- How many robots do I have?
To show robot status and battery level:
- Robot state
- How is my robot?
To find your robot:
- Find my robot
- Locate my robot
To schedule your robot:
- Set schedule every Monday at 5pm
- Schedule cleaning every weekend at half past five
- Set schedule every day at noon
To know the robot schedule:
- My robot schedule
- Show me the schedule
- Tell me the cleaning schedule
To enable schedule on your robot:
- Enable schedule
- Activate the cleaning schedule
To disable schedule on your robot:
- Disable schedule
- Turn the cleaning schedule off
To send your robot to base:
- Go home
- What can I do?
- How does this work?
- Where can I order supplies?
- Customer service
- Customer support
Can I ask the Neato Chatbot to set the robot schedule?
Yes, you can now use Neato Chatbot to set robot schedule. For example, you can type the command:
- Set schedule every Wednesday at 10am
Can I ask the Neato Chatbot to command my robot to return to base?
Yes, you can now use Neato Chatbot to ask the robot to return to base. For example, you can type the command:
- Return to base
Ge the most from your Neato Connected series robots with smart integrations with partner devices and services.