During robot software update, there was a missing or corrupted file.
- Soft reset - While your Neato is up against its charging base, Press and hold the Home button for 20 seconds. The Neato will power OFF and ON.
- Hard reset by disconnecting one battery OR turning the power switch (inside the dirt bin) off for 3-5 minutes.
- If this resolves the issue,
- Navigate to Menu > Support > New Battery. Neato will say "Thank You." Press the Back arrow twice to get back to the main screen.
- Fully charge and run for 3 complete charging and discharging cycles.
If the issue is persistent, please click on the blue chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care Contact page for more options.
If the issue persists, please click on the blue Chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.