During robot software update, there was a missing or corrupted file.
- Soft reset - While your Neato is up against its charging base, Press and hold the Home button for 20 seconds. The Neato will power OFF and ON.
- Hard reset by disconnecting one battery OR turning the power switch (inside the dirt bin) off for 3-5 minutes.
- If this resolves the issue,
- Navigate to Menu > Support > New Battery. Neato will say "Thank You." Press the Back arrow twice to get back to the main screen.
- Fully charge and run for 3 complete charging and discharging cycles.
If the issue is persistent, please click on the blue chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care Contact page for more options.