The battery is low or needs to be charged.
- Press SELECT.
- Put the robot on the charge base until the LEDs turn solid white (Botvac Connected robots) or solid green (XV, Botvac, Botvac D Series robots).
- Start the robot, again.
If the issue persists:
- Check the charge base to make sure all connections are secure. On an XV base, open the base and check internal connections as well.
- Soft reset - While your Neato is up against its charging base, Press and hold the Home button for 20 seconds. The Neato will power OFF and ON.
- Hard reset by disconnecting one battery OR turning the power switch (inside the dirt bin) off for 3-5 minutes.
- Unscrew both battery doors and make sure the connections are secure, nothing is loose, and there are no frayed wires. Then reconnect power.
- If this resolves the Battery Issue,
- Navigate to Menu > Support > New Battery. Neato will say "Thank You." Press the Back arrow twice to get back to the main screen.
- Fully charge and run for 3 complete charging and discharging cycles.
If the issue is persistent, please click on the blue chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care Contact page for more options.