The battery is low and cannot clean until the battery is charged.
If the problem persists,
- Check the charge base to make sure all connections are secure. On an XV base, open the base and check internal connections as well.
- Soft reset - While your Neato is up against its charging base, Press and hold the Home button for 20 seconds. The Neato will power OFF and ON.
- Hard reset by disconnecting the battery OR turning the power switch (inside the dirt bin) off for 3-5 minutes.
- Unscrew the battery doors and make sure the connections are secure, nothing is loose, and there are no frayed wires. Then reconnect power.
- If this resolves the issue (XV & D-series only),
- Navigate to Menu > Support > New Battery. Neato will say "Thank You." Press the Back arrow twice to get back to the main screen.
- Fully charge and run for 3 complete charging and discharging cycles.
If the issue is persistent, please click on the blue chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care Contact page for more options.
If the issue persists, please click on the blue Chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.