- Internet connection required
- An Internet connection is required to run the robot in connected mode
- An Internet connection is required to use the Neato app.
- Basic internet connection speeds (56kbsp and higher)
- Router / Extenders
- Neato Botvac Connected Series robots ONLY support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks. The Neato app automatically shows you only 2.4GHz wireless networks when you setup up your robot.
- Devices Supported
- Apple Devices
- iOS 8 and newer
- Apple iPhone 4 and newer
- Apple iPad2 and newer
- Apple iPod Touch (5th Generation)
- Apple iPad Mini and newer
- Note: Neato app is not optimized for tablets.
- Android Devices
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and newer
- xlarge screens (at least 960dp x 720dp)
- large screens (at least 640dp x 480dp)
- normal screens (at least 470dp x 320dp)
- Not Supported:
- small screens are at least 426dp x 320dp
- Apple Devices
- Network Security
- WPA and WPA2 using TKIP, PSK, AES/CCMP encryption.
- WEP EAP (Enterprise Authentication Protocol) are not supported.
- Wi-Fi Channels
- The FCC requires all wireless devices in the US to operate on wireless spectrum channels 1-11.
- Countries outside of North America can use spectrum channels above channel 11. Please refer to your local regulatory agency to determine what channels are accessible.
- A future robot software release will support access to channels above 11 to users outside of North America. Until then, please use channels 1-11.
- Please check www.NeatoRobotics.com/support for software updates.
We're here to help.