You will get the most performance from your Neato if you maintain it regularly. Here are a few pointers:
- Empty the dirt bin and brush off the filter after every cleaning. Also make sure the air ducts in the dirt bin area are free of debris.
- Clean the brush and brush bearings after every use.
- Make sure nothing is blocking the robot’s lasers on top.
- Periodically dust the robot’s wall sensors and drop sensors.
- Clean your filter after every use and replace it every one to two months. You can purchase filters on our accessories page.
- Do not submerge the robot in water. If your Neato gets dirty, use a clean, soft cloth to wipe the robot’s surface.
If the issue persists, please click on the blue Chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.