The robot has a power connection issue or the battery needs to be replaced.
- Check the charge base to make sure all connections are secure. On an XV base, open the base and check internal connections as well.
- Soft reset - While your Neato is up against its charging base, Press and hold the Home button for 20 seconds. The Neato will power OFF and ON.
- Turn the power switch (inside the dirt bin) off for 3 -5 minutes.
- Navigate to Menu > Support > New Battery. Neato will say "Thank You." Press the Back arrow twice to get back to the main screen.
- Fully charge and run for 3 complete charging and discharging cycles.
If the issue persists, we recommend replacing the battery with a genuine Neato battery.
Click on the blue chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care Contact page for more options.
If the issue persists, please click on the blue Chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.