The robot has a power connection issue or the battery needs to be replaced.
- Check the charge base to make sure all connections are secure. On an XV base, open the base and check internal connections as well.
- Soft reset - While your Neato is up against its charging base, Press and hold the Home button for 20 seconds. The Neato will power OFF and ON.
- Turn the power switch (inside the dirt bin) off for 3 -5 minutes.
- Navigate to Menu > Support > New Battery. Neato will say "Thank You." Press the Back arrow twice to get back to the main screen.
- Fully charge and run for 3 complete charging and discharging cycles.
If the issue persists, we recommend replacing the battery with a genuine Neato battery.
Click on the blue chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care Contact page for more options.