The robot has an internal error.
Please press and hold the Home Button for 15 seconds. If issue persists,
- Check the charge base to make sure all connections are secure. On an XV base, open the base and check internal connections as well.
- Fully charge the Neato for at least five hours.
- Hard reset by unplugging one battery OR turning the power switch off for 3-5 minutes.
- Turn Neato back on, place on the base.
If this resolves the issue,
1. Navigate to Menu > Support > New Battery. Neato will say "Thank You." Press the Back arrow twice to get back to the main screen.
2. Fully charge and run for 3 complete charging and discharging cycles.
If the issue is persistent, please click on the blue chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care Contact page for more options.