The robot has an internal error.
Please press and hold the Home Button for 15 seconds. If issue persists,
- Check the charge base to make sure all connections are secure. On an XV base, open the base and check internal connections as well.
- Fully charge the Neato for at least five hours.
- Hard reset by unplugging one battery OR turning the power switch off for 3-5 minutes.
- Turn Neato back on, place on the base.
If this resolves the issue,
1. Navigate to Menu > Support > New Battery. Neato will say "Thank You." Press the Back arrow twice to get back to the main screen.
2. Fully charge and run for 3 complete charging and discharging cycles.
If the issue is persistent, please click on the blue chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care Contact page for more options.
If the issue persists, please click on the blue Chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.