This Information applies to:
- Botvac Connected
For Information on deleting a Wi-Fi network for the following robots CLICK HERE
- Botvac D3 Connected
- Botvac D4 Connected
- Botvac D5 Connected
- Botvac D6 Connected
- Botvac D7 Connected
There are two ways to delete or change your robot’s Wi-Fi network. See Options 1 and 2 below:
Option 1: Robot Control Panel
You can use the robot LCD control panel located on the top of your robot to remove the robot’s Wi-Fi network and turn the robot Wi-Fi Access Point ON by doing the following:
Press the SELECT button under the Home screen to go to the Main Menu and do the following:
If Wi-Fi is OFF you will not see Info and Remove Network. Turn Wi-Fi ON.
NOTE: If Wi-Fi is ON and you do not see Info and Remove Network, then there is no network to remove.
Select Remove Network
Selecting Remove Network will Remove the Wi-Fi network on the robot and turn the robot Soft Access Point ON
Hit the BACK button twice to go to the Home screen.
You should see the Wi-Fi symbol in upper left corner of the screen on your robot, which indicates that the robot Wi-Fi Soft Access Point is ON. The robot Wi-Fi Soft Access Point will remain on for 1 hour.
If you do not see the Wi-Fi symbol in the upper left corner, hold the House button down for 15 seconds to power cycle the robot.
After you see the Wi-Fi symbol in the upper left corner, you can connect to another network by going through the Connect a Robot process on your Neato app.
Option 2: Manual
You can manually remove all networks and turn the robot Wi-Fi Access Point ON by doing the following:
- Please take the Neato Botvac Connected off the charge base. With the square edge of the robot facing you, push in on the right, side bumper of the robot with your right hand and at the same time, with your left hand, press the House button located on the top of the robot. Hold both for about 15 seconds until the robot reboots – the lights of the robot and LCD screen will turn off and the robot will automatically turn back on.
- Turn ON the robot Wi-Fi Access Point:
- From Home screen on the robot press the SELECT button to get to the Main Menu and Choose Settings
- Highlight and select Wi-Fi.
Select the box to add a checkmark next to Wi-Fi
- Hit the back button twice. You should see the Wi-Fi symbol in upper left corner on the Home screen on top of the robot, which indicates that the robot Wi-Fi Access Point is ON.
You can now connect to another network by going through the Connect a Robot process on your Neato iOS or Android app.