There are two ways to delete your robot’s Wi-Fi network. See Options 1 and 2 below:
Options 1: Robot Control Panel
You can use the robot control panel to remove the robot’s Wi-Fi network and turn the robot Wi-Fi Access Point ON by doing the following:
Press the SELECT button under the Home screen to go to the Main Menu and do the following:
- If Wi-Fi is OFF you will not see Info and Remove Network. Turn Wi-Fi ON.
- If Wi-Fi is ON and you do not see Info and Remove Network, then there is no network to remove.
Select Remove Network
Selecting Remove Network will Remove the Wi-Fi network on the robot and turn the robot Soft Access Point ON.
Hit the BACK button twice to go to the Home screen.
You should see the fan in upper left corner, which indicates that the robot Wi-Fi Soft Access Point is ON. The robot Wi-Fi Soft Access Point will remain on for 1 hour.
If you do not see the fan in the upper left corner, hold the House button down for 15 seconds to power cycle the robot.
After you see the fan in the upper left corner, you can connect to another network by going through the Connect a Robot process on your Neato app.
Option 2: Manual
You can manually remove all networks and turn the robot Wi-Fi Access Point ON by doing the following:
- With the square edge of the robot facing you, push the right, side bumper into the robot and at the same time, with your left hand, press the CLEAN House button. Hold both for about 15 seconds until the robot re-boots – the lights of the robot and LCD screen will turn off and the robot will automatically turn back on.
- Turn ON the robot Wi-Fi Access Point:
- From Home screen press the SELECT button to get to the Main Menu. Choose Settings, and then choose Wi-Fi. Click the box next to Wi-Fi
- Hit the back button twice. You should see the fan in upper left corner on the Home screen, which indicated that the robot Wi-Fi Access Point is ON.
You can now connect to another network by going through the Connect a Robot process on your Neato app.