To find out if your robot is registered and connected to MY NEATO account and to see the status of the Wi-Fi connection, press SELECT button under Home screen to go to the Main Menu:
Wi-Fi Off: Unchecked means robot Wi-Fi is OFF
Wi-Fi On: Checked means robot Wi-Fi is ON
When Wi-Fi is ON you can tell whether or not you have previously connected your robot:
- If your robot has not been connected, then you will not see Info and Remove Network.
- If your robot is, or was previously connected, then you will see Info and Remove Network.
Select info and you will see the following screen:
Line 1: Name of Wi-Fi network the robot has been setup to connect to.
Line 2: Robot IP Address
Line 3: Server: Indicates the status of the connection to Neato Server.
- Connected to Neato Server
- Not connected to Neato Server
Line 4: Linked: Indicates if your robot was linked (registered) to your Neato account.
- Linked (registered) to your Neato Account
- Not linked (registered) to your Neato Account