If your Neato app says that your robot is OFFLINE, check the following:
- Make sure your robot is on its charge base, charged, and you see the solid bars in the upper left corner of the LCD screen. If you do not see the solid Wi-Fi bars in the upper left corner, then using your LCD press the SELECT button and choose SETTINGS/Wi-Fi and make sure Wi-Fi box is checked.
- Check that the Wi-Fi router is working correctly. Test this by using your smart device to make sure you can connect to the network. If the smart device can join the Wi-Fi network, then the Wi-Fi router is functional.
- If Steps 1 and 2 are true, try power cycling your robot by holding down the HOME button for 15 seconds. The robot will turn off and then after 10 seconds, the robot will automatically turn back on. Check the Neato app to see if your robot status is READY TO CLEAN or if the status is still OFFLINE (this can take 30 seconds – 3 minutes).
- If Step 2 did not work, try closing down your Neato app and restarting the Neato app. To close the Neato app, do the following:
- iOS: Double tap the home button, swipe up on the app image to close it. Tap the home button again when done.
- Android: Open your device’s Settings menu, Touch Apps, Select Neato app from the list, Touch Force stop. Or press and hold the home button, select the Neato app, and press the “X” to stop the app.
If you still have problems, please click on Chat icon for assistance, or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.