This information applies to:
- Neato D3
- Neato D4
- Neato D5
- Neato D6
- Neato D7
If your Neato app says that your robot is OFFLINE, please try the following:
- Remove the Neato from the charge base.
- Make sure there are no light on the Neato. If there are light, hold down the start button until the lights go out.
- Clean the silver charge bars on the base and make sure the cord is properly connected. Also, clean the silver charging bars on the backside of the Neato.
- Ensure that the outlet is providing the base with power by testing it with another device.
- Make sure robot makes good contact with charge base. It may take 30 seconds to a minute to show the charge.
- Wait 5 - 10 minutes, and check again to see if the Neato is now online in the app.
If the above step does not fix the issue please try to manually reconnect the Neato.
- First tap on the Robot Icon and then on the Settings Icon
- Select Wi-Fi from the list of Robot Settings and you will asked to go through the connection steps. Once you have complete the Wi-Fi set up again, the Neato will be back online.
Tried these steps and having issues connecting your Neato Robot to Wi-Fi or keeping it connected? Please see our article for WiFi Troubleshooting.
Or contact customer support, and please consider running a network scan prior to creating a support ticket. How to Run a Home Network Scan.
If the issue persists, please click on the blue Chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.