If your robot has any internet connectivity issues, it is helpful to make a network scan prior to contacting Neato Customer Care. Please use the 'RouteThis Helps' app to do this.
'RouteThis Helps' is a Neato partner that analyzes your home network and identifies areas that may prevent your Neato from connecting to Wi-Fi.
This article explains how to run a scan and share your results with our customer care team.
How to make a network scan
- Download the "RouteThis Helps" app to an Android (Google Play Store) or iOS (Apple App Store) device.
- After installation is complete, launch the app and tap “BEGIN”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, enter the code "NEAT".
- The app will generate a unique key - take note and keep it handy.
- Place your smart device next to the troubled Neato robot, then tap “I MOVED IT”.
- If prompted, click "Yes" to confirm your device has been moved.
- Leave the app running until the scan completes (up to 2 minutes).
- When complete, you'll see your network speed results.
- Click continue to finalize the process.
- Contact Customer Care and let them know you've run a network scan. Provide your unique key and our team will have access to a variety of network tests and diagnostics to help solve your issue.
If you would like to review your scan, simply request a copy and our team will email your results.