If your robot has any internet connectivity issues, it is helpful to make a network scan prior to contacting Neato Customer Care. Please use the 'RouteThis Helps' app to do this.
'RouteThis Helps' is a Neato partner that analyzes your home network and identifies areas that may prevent your Neato from connecting to Wi-Fi.
This article explains how to run a scan and share your results with our customer care team.
How to make a network scan
- Download the "RouteThis Helps" app to an Android (Google Play Store) or iOS (Apple App Store) device.
- After installation is complete, launch the app and tap “BEGIN”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, enter the code "NEAT".
- The app will generate a unique key - take note and keep it handy.
- Place your smart device next to the troubled Neato robot, then tap “I MOVED IT”.
- If prompted, click "Yes" to confirm your device has been moved.
- Leave the app running until the scan completes (up to 2 minutes).
- When complete, you'll see your network speed results.
- Click continue to finalize the process.
- Contact Customer Care and let them know you've run a network scan. Provide your unique key and our team will have access to a variety of network tests and diagnostics to help solve your issue.
If you would like to review your scan, simply request a copy and our team will email your results.
If the issue persists, please click on the blue Chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.