To create Siri shortcuts for your neato robot, please ensure that the neato app installed on your iOS device is version 2.9.5 or higher.
Open the Neato app on your iOS device to get started.
- Enter the settings area of your neato robot.
- Select the Siri Shortcuts option.
- Tap the OPEN SHORTCUTS APP button.
- Select Create Shortcut.
- Select Add Action.
- Search for the Neato app and choose from the following actions:
- Items with multiple options are highlighted in blue within the shortcut. To see the list of available options, tap on the blue text.
- From the menu choose a specific option or select Ask each time if you would like the system to ask for a response each time the shortcut is run.
- Create a phrase for the shortcut and select Done.
- Run your shortcuts directly from the Shortcuts app or by using Siri on an iOS device, watch or HomePod.
Note: This functionality is currently unavailable for Apple Homekit!
If the issue persists, please click on the blue Chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.