If your Neato is unresponsive, please try the following steps first:
- Remove the Neato from the charge base.
- Make sure there are no light on the Neato. If there are light hold down the start button until the lights go out.
- Clean the silver charge bars on the base and make sure the cord is properly connected. Also, clean the silver charging bars on the backside of the Neato.
- Ensure that the outlet is providing the base with power by testing it with another device.
- Make sure robot makes good contact with charge base. It may take 30 seconds to a minute to show the charge.
- If it does not light up when it touches the base, please try wiggle it in place and see if it lights up even for a moment.
If you Neato will power on but will not start please check the the app for an error message. For older botvac models check the LCD screen for an error message. Here are some common issues that will prevent the Neato from starting:
If the issue is persistent, please click on the blue chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care Contact page for more options.