You can schedule your Neato to clean on certain days and times by creating a Routine.
Set up a routine
- Select the Routine/Calendar icon in the MyNeato app (bottom, second icon from the left).
- Tap the + button to add a new Routine.
- Select the day(s) and time to schedule your cleaning.
- Select the Cleaning Mode (Eco or Turbo).
- Tap the 'Save' button to save your Routine.
- You can add several Routines to your robot. This is useful, for example, if you wish your robot to run at different times on different days of the week.
Edit your routine
Once your routine is created you can easily deactivate and activate it from the same menu. Click on a routine to edit it. Here you can also delete the routine.
If the issue persists, please click on the blue Chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.