You have connected your robot to the MyNeato app and now you are ready to start your first clean.
Clean with the MyNeato app
- Remove loose objects and cords from the floor.
- Make sure that your Neato robot is placed at the charge base.
- Open the MyNeato app and tap the play button to start cleaning.
- To pause the cleaning, tap the pause, then the 'resume' buttons.
- When the robot is finished cleaning, it will automatically return to its charge base.
To make it stop prior, tap the 'cancel and return to base' button.
During cleaning, your Neato comes off its charge base, explores its surroundings, and starts cleaning in sections approximately 15 x 15 feet (4.6 x 4.6 meters) in size, depending on layout and furniture. Your Neato continues to clean the entire room, section by section until the entire area is cleaned. It then moves from room to room to continue cleaning.
If your Neato cleans a room partially, it will return to complete that room before finishing the job.
Moving the robot mid-cleaning
Do not pick up your Neato while it is moving. If you have to pick up your robot due to some error (eg a sock got stuck in its brush), pause the clean first. If you then lift your Neato, put it back down within 1 foot (30 cm) of where you picked it up. Otherwise, it can become disoriented, deviate from its normal smart behavior, and have difficulty finding its charge base.
If the issue persists, please click on the blue Chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.