After your robot's first clean, you will want to remove the debris that got stuck in the side and main brush.
Or some error message might ask you to remove debris from the brushes.
Robot Model(s): D800 | D8 | D9 | D10
App Version: MyNeato app
How to clean the side brush
Clean the main and side brush after every cleaning run to make sure your robot will work to its best performance.
Remove the side brush from its fixture. Stuck debris can simply be removed by hand.
How to clean the main brush
- Flip the robot over and remove the small side brush.
- Locate the two clips at the back of the brush guard, next to the wheels.
- Put your fingers underneath the clips and pull the brush guard away from the robot.
- You can now easily remove the brush from the brush cavity.
- Use the cleaning tool to remove any hair or built-up debris from the brush.
- Ensure everything is clean and reinsert the brush into the cavity, aligning the end caps into place.
- Reattach the brush guard and snap the clips at the back.
- Make sure that no debris or hair is built up in the side brush and reinstall it.
If the issue persists, please click on the blue Chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.