During the first time setup using a device with Android 13, the robot cannot connect to the router. The setup process can thus not be completed.
This article applies to:
Topics: app | connection | wifi | update
Robots: D800 | D8 | D9 | D10
We suggest one of two ways to fix the issue at hand:
- For the first connection, you can use a device that is not operating on Android 13. Once set up, you can then connect your robot to your Android 13 device.
- Install the firmware manually on your robot. This requires you to connect your robot via a USB cable to your computer. Detailed instructions including the download link to the Neato firmware can be found following this link.
Use a device that is not operating on Android 13
- Use a device with a different operating system to link your robot, either an iOS (13.2 or later) or an Android OS 7-12.
- Start the setup process using your new or existing MyNeato account.
- After the setup completes, your robot will be linked to this account.
- Now install and launch the MyNeato app on your Android 13 device.
- Login using the same account as in step 2.
Note: This article will be updated if any changes apply to this issue.
If the issue persists, please click on the blue Chat icon for assistance or visit our Customer Care contact page for more options.